Genuine Sheepskin Contoured Girth Cover
Sheepskin Girth Covers are made of genuine Merino lambswool by Christ Lammfelle in Germany. This fleece girth cover turns your regular neoprene or leather girth into a secure, moisture-wicking girth that will reduce rubs.
The sheepskin protector for shaped dressage saddle girth’s. It´s fastened with 4 overlapping Velcro straps and pockets for the girth ends. This effectively prevents the twisting of the sheepskin protector. The sheepskin with 30 mm wool height can protect your horse ideally against pressure points and chafing. Please choose the same size as your girth length (example your girth is a 65mm, then please also choose the protectors in size 65). It is washable in the washing machine at 30°C with our C7 detergent concentrate, as well as dryer-resistant. Please note the care instructions on the product
Available from 50cm to 90cm length please select from options
- Genuine Merino Wool (non-synthetic)
- Actual sheepskin girth cover – not just the pile pasted onto a cotton base
- Moisture-wicking – moves sweat away from girth, reducing chafing
- Secure and high resistance to pilling (bunching up of the fleece)
- Also super soft
- Washable when you use Christ C7 sheepskin friendly detergent and you can tumble dry.
Care of Fleece Girths, Pads, and your Sheepskin Girth Sleeve
- Machine washable
- Tumble Dry
- Use Christ C7 Lamswood Detergent
For all non-synthetic Merino wool, the manufacturing company suggests that you only use specially formulated C7 Lamswood Detergent