Genuine Sheepskin Girth Cover with Velcro,
Sheepskin Girth Covers are made of genuine Merino lambswool by Christ Lammfelle in Germany. This fleece girth cover turns your regular neoprene or leather girth into a secure, moisture-wicking girth that will reduce rubs.
The Velcro closure along its length makes is easier to put the girth in. The depth of pile is approx. 20mm to provide optimum protection against pressure points and chafing.
Available in 50cm and 80cm length
- Genuine Merino Wool (non-synthetic)
- Actual sheepskin girth cover – not just the pile pasted onto a cotton base
- Moisture-wicking – moves sweat away from girth, reducing chafing
- Secure and high resistance to pilling (bunching up of the fleece)
- Also super soft
- Washable when you use Christ C7 sheepskin friendly detergent and you can tumble dry.
Care of Fleece Girths, Pads, and your Sheepskin Girth Sleeve
- Machine washable
- Tumble Dry
- Use Christ C7 Lamswood Detergent
For all non-synthetic Merino wool, the manufacturing company suggests that you only use specially formulated C7 Lamswood Detergent